This blog is now part of the RESPECT RPATTZ campaign. We will not post any pap photos in here. Rob deserves his privacy, and to be honest, He doesn't Want This, Neither Do We!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Miley Cyrus disses Twilight?

You've heard me! She recently had an interview, in which she said; and I quote-
"I don't believe in [Twilight]. I don't like vampires," "I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it."

This was just after she said that she didn't listen to Jay-Z's music because she didn't like Pop Music ( I'm not playing, she really thought that.)

Miley Cyrus doesn't really gain much by hatin' on Twilight, and not such a good idea with the fandom behind it.
I'll leave you the video anyways, and please comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment